Current Recruitment Targets
WoW Application Form
Crisis Management is the pre-eminent Mythic raiding guild on the Perenolde-Cairne realm and is focused on downing all Mythic content in Warlords of Draenor. We formed up towards the beginning of Wrath, and after cleaning house and maintaining a top rank on the server, we have opened recruitment for the last few spots of our core team. We are looking for top notch players who can be competitive but can also enjoy themselves while clearing content.
What we are looking for:
* Dedication - we are looking for 85+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >
* Reliability - good gaming system, stable internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Teamwork - We want to build a team that plays for each other, enjoys the challenges and the successes together. We consider every raider a key part of our team - in return we are looking for raiders who value the success of the team as a vital part of their own success in raiding
Basic Information - Name, Age, Gender, Time Zone.
WoW Character Name
Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:
Tell us how you heard about Crisis Management and why you want to join:
What raiding experience do you have from previous expansions and currently in WoD?
What guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving them?
Links to any Warcraft Logs, or any other parsing programs your guild uses as well as any comments you want to add: (If you do not have any web parses, then a screen shot of Recount/Skada with total dmg for a fight and your spell break down will do. Make sure to include what fight it is.)
Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.)
How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively?
Link to a screen shot of your UI in a raid
Provide a way for us to contact you outside of game. (AIM/MSN/Skype/E-mail)
Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on mumble when necessary?
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):